Lone Wolf - Oneshot

Lmao what? The old switcheroo with making us believe it was the kid, but it was actually the granddad?

Contributor
@bufu12 Technically it was the kid that planned the whole thing. He's using his grandpa's PTSD to snap him back to his old self and kill the Yakuza they come across.

I believe this is an homage to "Lone Wolf and Cub"; for example instead of the baby carriage full of blades, it's grandpa's wheelchair armed with machine guns and a car engine.

Holy shit. Well, its just one shot but can be potensial to get 3 or 4 volume be honest, with hunt and erase small yakuza.

Duude! Thanks for the Okujima content!! Won't accept any Dousei Yankee slander—but seriously, I've read a couple "Akira No.2" and some "Itadaki! Nariagari Meshi" volumes and gotta say his yankee mangas are pretty interesting, also having fun reading Assistant Assassin... deffo been wishing to read more of his stuff, so bless you for this.

@HDMI1 "@bufu12 Technically it was the kid that planned the whole thing. He's using his grandpa's PTSD to snap him back to his old self and kill the Yakuza they come across.

I believe this is an homage to "Lone Wolf and Cub"; for example instead of the baby carriage full of blades, it's grandpa's wheelchair armed with machine guns and a car engine."

Felt the same way.

More Okujima content in English!? Fuck yeahhh, today's a good day to be alive! I can't believe it took me this long to find and read this, thanks a million 🤘

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize this was by the same artist who does one of my favourite BL alongside Shoowa until I saw an open mouth -- Then it all hit me! I love his art and this grandpa is rad as hell lol

Users who are viewing this thread