Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 64 - Demon Ring

He keeps the skeleton around to give him a boner, and now he hacked some scythes. Noice.

@Ruzand it's a generic outline of anime girl with a simple scythe :|
I understand that Ruby Rose is a short hair girl in a skirt wielding a scythe sniper rifle but it doesn't mean a short hair girl in a skirt wielding a scythe is Ruby.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooope. This hidden stairs smells of hidden dungeon, which means hidden bosses who are usually gimmicky or stronger than last boss.
Retreating is the safe option here.

Dex-chan lover
@jascaicps1
it actually look like Ruby tho, the outline/pose with the capes in the wind screams Ruby to me, not to mention RWBY is popular in Japan for quite some time already
sure it could be other character or just generic anime girl but it's 90% look like ruby
the only girl wielding scythe that I know of is Maka or something (I forgot her name) from Soul Eater but the outline is really different

Trap sensing didnt work? Well obviously because its a hidden room not a trap

Guys i Want to get isekai and I Will Put all my Stat Points Into my luck and Get a gacha skill or luck based skill

Dex-chan lover
@Keshire Yes, that. I hadn't slept in 24 hours or so, mixing up words for stuff I never even use was probably the least of my concerns to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
I see I see. So you can flood the dungeon and wipe out most monsters, and with some luck, even the last boss.

Poor Aqua, if she was in this world, she might not be so useless, probably.

Fun fact : scythe are actually the worst design a bladed weapon can be. Terribly unwieldy for one, and you need to make big, predictable and easily to dodge swing to use it.

As someone who admire the Terror of Death, I can understand Haruka's fascination of the oversized gardening tools.
Scythes are cool as heck! Sure, they're very impractical as a weapon IRL but they look so frigging cool!

Dex-chan lover
@jascaicps1 yes, the one on the tv. i believe the outline is done with Ruby as reference from the hair, the skirt and the cape
(i don't know why you are so against it, we are just saying what we think)

@soulovercaos @Ruzand Because it's a generic/vague character shadow - if it was an more detailed character design (the scythe and skirt and colouring) then I would accept it. But the thing is girl + scythe is not uncommon to find. There needs to be some sort of connection and I haven't found any such connection between the creators of this manga to RWBY.

@primrosea Guess you have been out of the loop. Sadly, in Japan RWBY is dead now. It died out after they finish the school arc - they didn't like the change in story from 'school' to 'saving the world'. Volume 4 Japanese Dubbed took a hit and I guess Rooster Teeth decided to axe the production. There's no Japanese dubbed for volume 5 and after. (And we're at volume 8). If anything, I do commend Miles and Kerry on sticking to their story and not compromising it so they can milk more money from Japan.

Dex-chan lover
dungeon submerged in water
dungeon boss: can't breathe underwater
wonderful design
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@jascaicps1
well, "was" then
still, I don't think we have another popular short-haired scythe-wielding protagonist anime girl these past 5 years, the author could choose any other generic trope but he did use a really similar build/outline with ruby there, something that I think many people will agree with me. there's no need for connection too since he could be just a fan

agree to disagree then, it's only a small section on a cover page which almost has no relation to the story whatsoever, we already spent too many words on this lol

Users who are viewing this thread