Lonely Professor and Robot Girl's Despair-Like Utopia

Dex-chan lover
This fails on so many levels. The contrast between extremely basic gags and fairly weak tragedy doesn't really add much of anything. Such a waste of potential. Could get better though, 4 chapters aren't enough to judge the whole thing.

Those are some pretty brave tags to put together. Let's see how it turns out.😅

Are the remaining chapters available in English anywhere? Dont mind paying, but I haven't seen them either as physical books (new or used) or digital anywhere..

Supporter
This story is so sad :'(

I know it's a bad idea to read it, I'm sure I know how it will end, but I still want to hope...

This probably will have a sad ending, but im ready to suffer!!

Hope u guys will translate it until chap 33! Thank u so much for picking up this series, Love u guys~ >u<)/💕

Dex-chan lover
Wow, same author as ' Frieren at the Funeral'? That's pretty cool, I think. I'll be giving this a read later, I actually read the first chapters a few years back myself.

I thought I'd only read the first chapter but then finished up to the most recently translated. This is so nice, cute, funny and bittersweet.

Title is really fitting, a really good read so far. Makes me laugh, but makes me sad and it does both really well. Honestly really like it.

This is hella good. I think it is hard to keep a balance between happiness and sadness in a story and This manga does it quite well.

Dex-chan lover
sad elf and sad robo

@kp114330
that cant be though, chap 3 have the female friend smiling at him because they can meet and saw his dreams came true(creating a robot friend)

MD@Home
How am I supposed to handle this story? Will the professor build himself so she won't feel lonely after he dies?

Users who are viewing this thread