Long-Awaited Feelings - Ch. 63 - Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket

Dex-chan lover
well... guess she'll just walk in the snow 😂 (even though she's got a backup plan)

Dex-chan lover
I need a graph that tracks their progress updated chapter by chapter so I remember where we’re headed in this story

I think i'm gonna drop this series. It's been 63 chapters of this rollercoaster and i can't stand anymore, chinese comics takes too long for something to happen, i don't want to read 300 chapters for them finally found happiness in each other arms.

Dex-chan lover
I think i'm gonna drop this series. It's been 63 chapters of this rollercoaster and i can't stand anymore, chinese comics takes too long for something to happen, i don't want to read 300 chapters for them finally found happiness in each other arms.
Wow wow, slow down there Flash, 300 chapters for them to be happy? Why the hurry? What, did the Justice League call or something? We ain't getting happiness until at least 700 chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The webnovel is only like 85 chapters iirc. I think the manga is slightly slower, but it's certainly not going anywhere near 300. I'd guess 120.

Double-page supporter
can't believe we're at chapter 63 with virtually no progress on their relationship :angery:

the male rival has already been introduced and the acting contest subplot is still ongoing. im not sure how long this'll take but im here for the long run

Supporter
There's slow burns, "I forgot to put out the fire last night and in the morning the embers were still going", and then there's Long-Awaited Feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread