Long Live the King - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Holy F*cknuts, look at the cover art of the manga vs the cover art of the novel... IT's like night and day. Like two completely different genres, like they made a Smurf version of Alucard (Hellsing) with sock puppets or plushies.

why... this isn't how i picture the badass king when reading the novel... the art is killing me...

Group Leader
1. i'm so confused
2. tsunderes are terrifying, especially the extreme kind...like wow, her words are so harsh. they're not even directed at me and i wanna go cry under a safety blanket. wow.
3. art is, like every other manhua out there, a far cry from the cover art. amazing. i feel deceived. betrayed. stabbed from behind. thanks author.
4. i normally read a couple more chapters to see where plot goes, but i'm so turned off from the development and translations that i don't want to continue

The shit does not do the original novel any justice, this shit is a mishmash of overused cliches. The novel made you feel something, this is garbage.

this is a very good manhua, i don't care if the novel is different; in my opinion the art is splendid and the story is really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread