Long Live the King - Ch. 106

Thx for the chapter
Btw what is the mc going through in the other world like did he beat all of diablo 1 and is in 2 or is it a mash up I was a little confused

Dex-chan lover
Dumb guy actually believed he could scheme around male lead and not get noticed. His intentions were written all over him.

@manny16 He beat act 1 of diablo 2, Andariel being the final boss of act 1. So I think the world is just a combination of all Diablo games.

First of all thank for the chapter, and take good care of your chair now :p

There is a minor typo at page 5 :
"IF I'M LUCKY I COUND FIND SOMETHING TO HELP ME FROM THE AGE OF GODS"
Insteaf of
"IF I'M LUCKY I COULD FIND SOMETHING TO HELP ME FROM THE AGE OF GODS""

Dex-chan lover
@Yuukir
@manny16

the Diablo world is made around the 2nd game.
the first and third Diablo game take place in the same place, just at diffrent points in time.
so you wont see anything of the other games, just Diablo 2

@lucianone
@sdsfsdfsdf
that's just the beginning....
while they are towns and cities in england, its 100% a fotball / soccer reference because there are characters named after famous players in those countries.
Also we get warcraft 3 / world of warcraft references later on too, Alexander for example is being hailed as a champion /avatar of the "god of war" right now.( dont think he was ever named)
But there is other gods too, for example the beast god Rexxar.
But its a looooooooooooooooooooong time untill thats important.

@sdsfsdfsdf yes and they are also a football club. anfield is the home stadium for liverpool. matt busby is manchester united's manager according to google. and in case you still didnt notice or dont know. Almost if not all the girl character in this series are football player, like Lampard and Petr Cech

Users who are viewing this thread