Long Live the King - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
the scene with Oleg is a lot less weird now that he is a woman instead of a man like in the novel.
but it still pisses me off that pretty much everyone of the male supporting cast other than the dad got genderbend.

@Goldenzeal ikr. I CANT BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY CHANGED A CHARACTERS GENDER LIKE WTF NO WAY DUDE AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH im so angry smh they changed their genders man 😰😰😥😥🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Dex-chan lover
@34iu

Spoilers
The manga got axed so it ends when he learns that he can combine magic gems and make a fortune.
on one hand, I'm a bit sad it got axed...
But on the other, I can understand why they did.

also real talk here, its not the end of the world that they changed gender of a character, in fact its a trope i do enjoy....
But doing so in this particular story ruins the flow of it and objectively makes it worse in a few regards.
The extra fan service and decently cool character designs of characters does not weigh up that fact.

Some characters like Oleg can be made an argument for, as it does make his character overall more enjoyable and less of a pure comic relief
(even if it completely changed his characters stereotype from bumbling steriotypical fat coward who somehow is still strong to an actual good character with quirks ).
But others like the knights who are sopposed to be manly men have gained nothing from being made into women as they are not a part of the harem anyway and is just for pure fanservice...

Users who are viewing this thread