Long Live the King - Ch. 111

ooOoO he can teleport her into his dimension. Thanks for the chapter I hope more people read this series it’s worth a read

Noice noice top tier waifu can be TP to his dimension ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ interesting i wonder what he's explanation later to he's wife ಠωಠ

Aggregator gang
I admit i didnt expect her going there.

And damn cant they call the girl fernandA at least? fernando is male only, poor thing.

Dex-chan lover
@cadaada

In the original novel all of the head knights and some of the other female characters in the Rouge Encampment like Deckard chain were men.
And also the hulk potion made everyone big, beefy and green, thus the name, not just some people.
They kept the name of everyone but genderbend them witch made A LOT of the people who read the original novel really salty.

@Schwartz27
@Oct_opus
@Greggles68

this is likely going to be explained in the next few chapters but i'm tagging it as spoilers just in chase.
Once he cleared the first act, he was given 3 rewards by the "system" one of them was the ability to summon the people from the Rogue Encampment when they swore loyalty to him
The other two powers is also what is going to help him make his city great again.
and its also one of the things im dreading the novel is going to bastardize.....

Also bonus fact that seem to have been skipped in the manga.
When he killed Andariel in the novel, he was given a vision of her past by her ghost/soul, Andariels lore in the novel is abit diffrent from Diablo 2 game.
Here she was originally just a sister of the sightless eye and not one of the lesser evils like she is in the Diablo lore.
The vision was about her life and her reason to turning into a demon, and ended with her soul begging the MC to not let it happen to Elena as she is just like Andariel before she fell.
( long story short, she fell in love with Diablo as he did not mistreat her because of a facial scar that she got witch made her no longer be the most beutiful rouge like she used to be)
They both share many character traits and a title they both got for being the strongest and most beautiful of the rouges in her generation, witch is relevant to the plot much later on.
Upon agreeing to do his best to keep her safe, Andariel also gives him "Andariel's Visage" witch is a Unique items and is considered to be one of the best items for followers like Elena.
It also have some plot relevance down the road iirc, and was the mask she used to cover the scar with so it should be a half mask in the manga.
But the whole mask thing is a minor plot point and is likelly going to be skipped.

Users who are viewing this thread