Long Live the King - Ch. 113

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh looks pretty interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with the seeds and whatnot is not explained very well in the manga, so im doing it here :>
basically the corruption of diablo drains the life out of everything over time, including plants.
this make it so that its impossible to grow plants as seeds planted in the soil do grow up and give fruit only a few times.
they eventually stops being able to make new seeds and eventually wither and die even in the best of soil from the curse.

Now that they can import seeds from somewhere uncorrupted they can grow stuff again.
Also the curse is lessening because of Andariels death so eventually the land can now be healed over time, but that wont do anything if the plants are all dead.
its a minor plot point but it explains abit of the peoples reactions and flesh out the world building.
Alexander's world is a hell hole compared to ours, but compared to an actual demon infested hell hole, its still better.

I just wish there was a release of 100 chapters of this tommorow. I know it's not possible, but I wish it non the less.

Users who are viewing this thread