Long Live the King - Ch. 126 - 126 end

Big RIp. Well, it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the translations.
Time to read the novel I guess.

Aggregator gang
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Thanks for the translations.

Power Uploader
yeah, sorry it had to end..i feel sad too. i really like translating this series. Thanks for sticking it out for a year.

here's the link to the novel HTL. by noodletown. i took much references from this. when certain gap in
the story doesn't tell it as well.

https://www.noodletowntranslated.com/hail-the-king/

Damn it that ending is... Not satisfying... At all....

Well anyways Thanks for the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly kind of expected this, but it's still disappointing to see a manga get dropped.
The novel is far superior in my opinion but its also quite different considering a lot of the characters were genderbent in the manga.
(and contains a lot less gags like magical girl warriv )

eca.png

Outside of this last chapter( and some gags ) the story followed the novel almost perfectly even if manga´s allways leave out some smaller details here and there.
The only somewhat bigger thing that was skipped IIRC was a sub plot about a connection between Ellena and Andariel and a mask that the MC got from Andariel.
But that subplot never really went anywhere as far as i can remember, and was a dropped plot point that only resulted in Elena getting a cool headgear.
I was honestly disappointed that the novel never picked up on this plot point because it was too me a cool mystery.

( i might get some things wrong couse this was over a year ago i read this novel )
In the novel after the MC kills Andariel he gets a vision about her life and gets to communicate with her human spirit ( Andariel in this story used to be a human )
In that vision she gave the MC her face mask that she used to hide her face with and the mask was a really good item for Elena. ( in game it is one of the better items to give to your followers too )
She also tells him about her backstory and also hints that there was a connection between Elena and Andariel.
Both of them shared a title for being the most beautiful and strongest among the rogues, "The Flower of The Rouges".
Apparently everyone who got that title were cursed to a grim fate ( or something like that ) and Andariel asked the MC to try and protect her and keep her from suffering a unfortunate life like she had.

Also if anybody is too lazy to read the 1200+ novel chapters yourself or want to ask some questions about the plot.
Then i can tell you some major spoilers for how this story turns out if you send me a private message.

wait WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I LIKED THIS SERIES MANNN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Roucoum
@Deathmaze
@Chet31
@EVReborns

the Novel is finished so you could read that on your novel reading website of choice or follow the Cloww´s link to the translators site.
This last chapter don´t exist in the novel as it is not the real ending.

@marfmamow
Chapter 81 is where they go to Lut Gholein ( and that was chapter 123 of the manga )
So around there if you want to start where you left off.
I recommend you start over from 0 tho.
Also heads up, alot of people were gender bent into females.

Also Thanks @cloww for your hard work 😘

Power Uploader
maybe there will be a remake...seems like the studio behind this series ,mingue animation seem to have internal problems as all of their original artist seems to be on hiatus or something. multiple series from their studio stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread