Long Live the King - Ch. 126 - 126 end

DIABLO RULESSSSS.
And the guy that is attacking this world is just a nutty son of the bitch that had a master wich lived on earth before the mc was born , guess what TIME FKIN TRAVEL.

@StonerWithABoner420 that's different kind of reading though. If it's something I want to learn I don't mind reading about it.
I don't mind a good book either but I find it extremely boring to read by myself. I used to do it while tanning outside in summer,now I bring my phone and read manga instead. I usually read manga while watching something else on my second monitor or while playing a game, when there is downtime. Like back in the day while playing wow I was watching Naruto and bleach anime while flying with flightpaths, when there was no homework to do. I don't feel like reading just text is an efficient use of my time. Since I can't multitask it the same way I can other things.

If you really wanted to learn what you were in college for, you wouldn't have dropped out. That's the most important part of learning after all, wanting to actually learn.

NOOOOOO MY GENDERBENT SAINT SEIYA SQUAAAADD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLS NOOO!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This had potential to become an anime but now it's ruined well might as well take all the screenshot with meme materials.

Users who are viewing this thread