Long Live the King - Ch. 90

That was satisfying but he got away too easily, should have sent his soul be tortured in the void

I don't like either Bast or the princess. A servant shouldn't scheme behind their king's back.

@cloww few minor grammatical errors here and there nothing major just wanted to let you know.
Example would be page 3 the part where it says his enemies are getting stronger. I don't have it visible to me RN but I'm pretty sure the wording was that the enemies have more strength or something

Power Uploader
Do I look Caucasian to you? Perfect English oh wowsers...no

Dex-chan lover
@CursedLich

Well Bast took the money from the treasury to bribe the knights to save the city when they came for the corenation.
( witch he ALSO had to pay for anyway but not to that amount ) as he deemed it impossible for the city to save itself.
He honestly didn't do anything wrong, but to the public it just looked like he robbed the treasury and ran away before the siege hoping to ride it out.
You have to remember that the king was still retarded and lissend mostly to his fat "friend" who actively was ploting to take over the throne when he left
So he did not have a lot of options to save his daughter and his useless son is law.

As for the princess..... yeah she is abit of a unique character.
Her whole thing is that she( and her rival who we see later ) are master manipulators and like to plot to high heaven.
This is because she herself is weak from a incurable diseases that have yet to be mentioned and the only way to survive in this world is to stomp your opponents 10 feet under or do it the sneaky way.
She came to the city because of a power struggle in the palace, but dont really care about how it ends.
but because of the king it's going to get even more messed up now as you are soon to find out...
She isn't really the MC´s enemy however, it's the prince (and one of his brothers) that she saved out of obligation to the emperor who is going to fuck him over the most.

Double-page supporter
since he is leveling d2 classes once he gets the sorcerer to like level 40 and gets meteor army combat will get intresting since you were able to flood the screen with them in d2 and just watch death happen

Users who are viewing this thread