Long Live the King

Yo how the fuck did they make the staff on the cover. I mean seriously there’s overkill then there’s that fucking abomination

I love this series. First 5 chapter was confusing as hell but I didn't give up after reading the TL notes . Now I can't wait to read next chapter.
Love you😘 MADCAT.

i hate that twist in chapter 112/111. now it is going down the normal path, of mc getting more ideas that i dont prefer to think about in details.
edit: well.. lets first see the bonus he got. i just hate seeing side characters leeching off the MC no matter the place, no matter loyal they are.

Woow this is amazing, I'm so looking forward to what'll happen next, also ELENAAAAA !!! I'M SOO HAPPY MAAAN !!!!

I'm sad, this is not 100% bad, but there is no villains, only beasts... You know the end of each part from the start, you see them die and you dont care, you see them act, and you dont care... The MC is ok, he isnt the best but I have some friends like him (personality wise), so I can get it, the other cast are ok as well (the name creativity is probably garbage, but naming empires and shit like that from the name of cities, the clubs have the name from the cities so it is a 2 way to see it, is very normal, as exemple Rome and Bizantium [also know as constantinople or istambul]), but the villains... I mean, the dehuminased 2 legs beasts are just trash, so sad...

Its good, but boring the time pass. Well, this is original, but all the ennemies are the same basic; just some corrupted guy, or some megalomaniac, here their developpement. I think the only thing who stick me up at this is the Charadesign and some character.

@cloww
thanks for the update, we know you cant control the release schedule of the raw. Along as your doing your best thats all we can ask for.

i just realized this is based on hail the king novel which is part of 4 stories including imperial god emperor which i finished few months ago. had i known about this, i would've read this earlier.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why but i keep hearing this when ever i look at the title.
tumblr_na41f4AtT61roemslo3_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread