Long Live the King

sign the petition for long live the king to remake or continue

https://www.change.org/p/author-and-artist-of-long-live-the-king-manhua-to-remake-continue-hail-the-king-alt-long-live-the-king-manhua?redirect=false

for the novel readers maybe its bad for you but its not bad for the readers who didn't read the novel

This ended 5 months ago. I remember reading the last chapter at an aggregate website until the last panel hit me.
sad to see it end, but it is what it is.

Group Leader
sign the petition for long live the king to remake or continue

http://chng.it/L2WVjCV4y5

Group Leader
I made the desktop wallpaper for this series
EyM8ewy.png

It was fun. I forgot where I left off on the novel. Maybe it was chapter 600? Or maybe 500. I'll continue reading it in the future. Honestly, I liked the novel instead of this manga, but good read anyway. I think i left off when he was way past moon rank, and going to war with his army of chamberlain.
I only remember this much lol.
although it sucks that they changed the soldiers gender, Especially Oleg! That evil looking fat dude became a loli character here and the mc here broken my image that the mc is a serious and brave dude fell off. Also, the saint seyas will become priestess seyas if this manga continued lol.

The novel's king in my imagination:
hail-the-king.jpg

Why in serious situations are not at all credible ... I dropped this after the first chapter, impossible to continue...

I read the whole manhua in kissmanga it was amazing and i have just Reread some of my favorite chapters it is trully amazing i wish the author didn't leave this master piece i do not read lightnovels but perhaps this will make me read it i would be willing to try so, the art speaks for itself but i cannot press on how beautiful it truly is, and sometimes while the words may seem a bit barbarious it fits his character out of all if it still continued has a manhua i would still read it Go ahead and read the manhua if you would like and if you did read this comment thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread