Look Alike Daughter - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like how suddenly just because of some text she become extremely pessimistic and gave up on everything so easily. She should dig even deeper now that her mom is on to her.

I don't like how suddenly just because of some text she become extremely pessimistic and gave up on everything so easily. She should dig even deeper now that her mom is on to her.
She's literally a traumatized middle schooler that just had a friend killed by her own mother. Stop reading manhwas with edgy teenage protagonists, they're rotting your brain.

Well I am actually happy she died. The fact that she somehow couldnt see that there where something extremely wrong with the mom is enough for her to get killed out of the story.
Yeah, because a middle schooler would totally be smart enough to be suspicious of someone that not even the police is suspicious of. So many media illiterate people in here.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because a middle schooler would totally be smart enough to be suspicious of someone that not even the police is suspicious of. So many media illiterate people in here.
The fact that she Can clearly see how MC is not feeling Well when the mother is there should give enough of a hint that something is wrong with the mom

Dex-chan lover
It's not because of that she is fearful of her mom, because she is a killer his father, bro and now her friend, maybe the next one could be his best friend (glasses guy, he knows everything)

Dex-chan lover
Well I am actually happy she died. The fact that she somehow couldnt see that there where something extremely wrong with the mom is enough for her to get killed out of the story.
Dude... The thing with cold killers is that You don't see that easily, but man to kill her just for her daughter even when she already solved everything peacefully... That's fucked up, either you live to her expectations or you die

Users who are viewing this thread