Look at this S! Cupid's Prank - Vol. 12 Ch. 126 - Bruises and Wounds VI

Group Leader
Apologies for the false start on 126. Some ongoing upload issues. 'straya mate! (Aussie slang for, can't do anything about it)

@ Primecutter1
Good to see you back mate and thanks for the new chapter
And hope you are doing well during these tough times

Group Leader
Heads up for those wishing for an end to this flashback arc... its been a while since I glanced at the raws. I was quite wrong about the arc ending in two more chapters. In fact the Bruises and Wounds arc spans from what I saw just now at least a further eight chapters (15 in total or XV in Roman numerals).
So you better strap in because we are going to learn a lot more about the MC and FMCs parents...

Dex-chan lover
shame Reiko hasnt injured Chizuru's Dad at the same time. so is it me or is Rin's Dad just forgetting to hide the fact about his stigma? has he accepted the fact already that Reiko should be able to know the stigma's powers? He also never told Chizuru's dad to shut up about sharing the stigma's powers. now Chizuru's dad is just freely speaking about it. who knows who he will share it to and Rin's Dad is just quiet about all that.

also Reiko's design...they really didn't think much of it. its just a copy of Rin's character design one for one but female apparently. at least with Chizuru's Dad and Chieko, they have some unique features. Reiko just doesnt have any! like the looks of Rin's Dad, Rin doesnt look anything like him at all.

also weird way to end the chapter there.

Users who are viewing this thread