Look at this S! Cupid's Prank - Vol. 13 Ch. 133 - Bruises and Wounds XIII

Wow, that past is so messed up. Now I want to know the origin of the mark even more, after seeing it reappear. Thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
@soluna yeah very messed up. I also wonder if we will get an answer to that question. I'm picking not because after all this is part of a mischievous cupid trilogy.

@Primecutter1 I went back to chapter 108 to remember if that dialogue between Makoto's and Rin's mothers make sense, but I still find it not understandable... Could you do a quick check way back on that chapter to see if something went lost in the translation? I can't help thinking it's somthing wrong with that flashback... Sorry if I'm asking way too much...

Group Leader
@kleiner no worries. Let me check it and get back to you. If I recall correctly 108 was the last chapter I did with limited tools. I have a few more that I can check against so maybe you're right.

@Primecutter1 Thanks a lot! If I am understanding everything, Reiko is a woman capable of make other women fall in love with her simply by being "cool"... It appears to me, right now, that Makoto's mother was in love with her, despite being already a wife and knowing it was kind of one-sided. While Chizuru's mother, while infatuated with Reiko's coolness, was consumed by jealousy and tended to think Shigeru's "playboyness" was caused by Reiko, instead of the more obvious conclusion that he always was a ladies's man...

Anyway, in 108, the talk about laundry and the mothers helping each other and contemplating their kids marriages fell a little weird to me...

(Not native English speaker, sorry if I was confusing explaining it)

Oh wow, I was not aware that this was part of a series, and a trilogy no less!

@Primecutter1 thanks alot for your hard work...I read this in many years ago but have to stop because there is no translation available...hopefully you can translate it to the end...gonna reread it from the start..

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I'm yet to start work on Ch 134. Been heavily distracted with life. Thanks for the kind comments they are appreciated. With a bit of luck Sunday will upload.

Group Leader
Sorry about the delay. I've finished the TL and just proofing. Should be up by tomorrow.

Group Leader
@kleiner I've nearly finished re-translating 108. You'll have to forgive the rather significant errors from that first effort. It was my second attempt at translating using a bunch of translation tools and it was the last chapter I did solo until I had an actual translator helping me. Well I'm back solo and helped by the evolution of translating engines and my knowledge of how these tools work has closed the gap a little so that the last 10 chapters aren't nearly as bad as what 108 was.

You're right. The playground scene where Makoto's mother and Rin's mother (Still assumed to be Reiko at this stage) are talking laundry and their kids possible adult lives was horribly wrong. I think it makes a lot more sense now. I'll release it tomorrow.

Cheers
Prime

@Primecutter1 my good friend, I have only words of praise for taking this translation project so seriously, it's very much appreciated! Now their exchange makes much more sense!

Group Leader
@kleiner just goes to show how errant MTL can be if the person driving the tools or the readers following end results don't question the accuracy. Alliteration is a difficult thing to comprehend even for native speakers so to put it through a translation engine and expect equivalent English meaning output is a fallacy.

Dex-chan lover
so even Blood relatives are not immune! damn. theres really no other way. if the Mom knows her son is being raped by Women she knows she might rape her son too if she didn't stop herself and guessing the only way out is for her to die. Sadly she didn't at least made some arrangements to give her son to some trusted Grandpa or Uncle before killing herself. And okay at least those other scars make sense now.

Bro thinks hes only using the Stigma for survival but obviously hes using it for pleasure too. I dont get tho why Reiko wants to do this. I couldn't understand most of the TL. I had to make up whats going on based on what I am reading instead of whats actually being said here. its a bit difficult.

also hold up...Shes 16 right? will it still work on someone thats legally underage? because for children it doesnt work so...

Users who are viewing this thread