Look at this S! Cupid's Prank - Vol. 13 Ch. 135 - Happy, Unhappy

Oh wow, the present day suddenly cuts to the marriage. Thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
@soluna yes. Cut straight to the day. No more death by a thousand cuts. However... the next 10 chapters certainly ratchet up the drama.

Group Leader
@youdontknowwho don't you worry...I've been counting down to get my life back. Haha. Caught somewhere between wanting to start another 20 projects and needing to convince the miso that ecchi translation is a genuine and legitimate hobby.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the TL spoiling things tho? about Reiko not actually intending to die with Shigeru that time. cmon man...have some manners unless this one explained in the previous chapter? Also I still dont get why Reiko and Mutsumi are an item. It looks like Shigeru noticed the birthmark? oh yeah Reiko still has the birthmark.

Well shit. Rin took his Goddamn time and look where we are at. has he at this point accepted that this is his path now? he chose to pursue his OWN career and future as Chizuru asked him to. And when reality hit, he is not exactly happy. time was not so forgiving. he should learn to accept his chosen path here or is he gonna pull another daring stunt?

Users who are viewing this thread