Look at this S! Cupid's Prank

Dex-chan lover
I think this is actually a prequel to Sakuranbo; isn’t what’s-her-face a student in this? Anyways, a great manga. Takes a raunchy, love comedy type setup and makes it unbelievably maudlin.

what an unpleasant yet pleasant read
it subverts romantic comedy stereotypes in the worst yet best possible way

chapter 79 here....everyone, this guy gets cucked doesn't he?

Fucking shit. All the flags are raised for him getting cucked while his childhood friend and his lover's fiance tries to fuck up his first time with Chizaru.

Sigh dude...this is actually a really damn good story but I guess there's no way he'll be with her before the cheating fiance sleeps with her.

Alright, that's it. I'm learning Japanese. I'm fed up with waiting for translations lol.

anyone else thinking of getting that stigma tattooed on his butt and go around flashing people? daaaamn i need to get laid

Group Leader
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE!
By tasting a few chapters of this manga, it's easy to get sucked into reading it. Before you do so, however, I would like to offer a warning:

THE MAIN GENRE OF THIS MANGA IS "SOAP OPERA". If that's not to your liking please divert your attention elsewhere.

I have been in love with this manga for 4 years now and it will probably never get an official translated and no one will probably pick it up, but by far is one of my favorite series I will never get to finish experiencing in this life time.

This is a downward spiral into misery that just keeps getting steeper and steeper and if nobody picks this up there won't be any closure for all the feels. I give it a 10/10 but this is an emotionally mature story, not a happy romance.

Dex-chan lover
I read the first moderate number of chapters of this. I wouldn't mind reading the last few when the end is scanlated. I have the distinct impression from how it was starting to go that reading all the stuff in between would just piss me off.

Glad to see a new group picked up this serie !

There's 2 missing pages in chapter 105 compared to the raw volume (between page 11/12 and the last page or if it's not the last page, it's the first page of ch106 😅)

Did Russia already have this manga licensed? Hard to wake up to the entire manga being uploaded in Russian. Hope this series gets translated or I end up learning Japanese to a point to read the raws.

Aggregator gang
for anyone in the same position I was. this manga is not worth waiting for the last chapters, the ending is awful and exactly what you could imagine. might as well add a tradgedy tag so people can make informed decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread