Look at this S! Cupid's Prank

I'm willing to wait, one of my favorite manga of all time so if it does end up crashing I am ready for it to happen and enjoy the journey.

Group Leader
You guys know that this manga is cursed right? Any group that picks it up disbands all together in a few chapters of it.

This is a great manga. I really enjoy it. I don't care if people say it's going to end horribly. However it ends is how the author wanted it to end, and I respect that. I just wish someone could translate the last ~50 chapters so I could finally actually finish reading it.

Group Leader
There is no single complete translated copy of all chapters 01-155.
However I have the previous 0-106 in english and am slowly working through translation of chapters 107-154 (155 was already translated by some idiot spoiler)
message me if you're interested in helping.
Cheers

Dex-chan lover
@KelpTheGreat Cautious optimism, my friend. It ain't over til the fat lady sings, but the resurgence of scanlation could always go kaput like many projects have before. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf i've only read 2 chapters and this shit is so bad it hurt my eyeballs, last chapters was probably the worst chapter i've ever read in my life who the fuck even stay calm and dont beat the shit out of a man of say thank u for letting me fuck ur girlfriend over and over ?
this feels so out of place and it doesnt even have the only redeemable quality those kind of manga often have : a good art
there is a lot of amazing untranslated manga out there, just pick something better plz

Group Leader
@migh I'm going to finish it despite your rage about the characters' behaviour or lack of as the case may be.
Perhaps read something else if this doesn't appeal. Thanks for the feedback.

ez3

This manga starts decent and it turns into a hot mess. Teasing and teasing, I know this is the norm in many mangas but this one use this and cliffhangers so much that you start to care less and less and just wants to knows what happen right away. It doesnt help the story goes in circles and even re do things. It becomes VERY repetitive and use the suffering and sex as a way to keep you hook to the characters but, as i said before, it starts redoing things to the point it becomes annoying. Also the characters are rewritten constantly.
I spoiled what happen myself by looking at the russian chapters and the same thing keeps happening, the story keeps being stretched.

Can someone spoil me what happened at the end? Oh and what happened with the nurse, plz?
I just dont care anymore.

@ez3
From what I saw of the last chapter raw a couple of years ago as I just got sick of the MC not changing even when I skipped from chapter 29 to 60+.
It looked like the stigma was used on what her name and he looked happy about it and they were married? It looked creepy.
It was raw and years ago, so could be way off.

I haven't caught up at all on this series so I don't even know if the MC did anything else with celebrities or rich woman like the 20 something chapter arc.

@ez3 digging through my memory, this manga was dropped completely by the previous translators. What they did instead was finish the ending chapter only. IIRC What happened was:

The main girl was (brutally?) raped by the antagonist. It lead her to become mentally unstable and suicidal. What the MC did was showed her the stigma to make her want it all the time to prevent her from killing herself.

Yeah, it was a train wreck alright

Fed-Kun's army
@Primecutter1 honestly i don't care, i mean if you want to waste your time on this trash of a series, you do whatever you want and from what i've seen from the spoilers, it gets even trashier than trash, just imagine.

this is already the lowest of the low, this is the trashiest form of what a "romance" manga can take, well it is if you call that romance and not just pure degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread