Looking a forgotten fantasy manga

Dex-chan lover
MC is a girl who lived in a special village who breed a war purposed crocodile monsters for the kingdom. I think her mother and MC is an outsider and villagers don't like them.

Her mother's blood have high affinity to understand animal and certain event lead the villagers want to kill her (and mc?). The mother sacrifice herself to get killed (controlling the crocodiles to eat her) and commanding the crocodile to take the mc far away.

Eventually a man found her washed up in the river and adopter her. She eventually end up going to academic from neighboring kingdom who take care of magical beast too (I think its a bird or hippogriff? I don't remember)

Contributor
MC is a girl who lived in a special village who breed a war purposed crocodile monsters for the kingdom. I think her mother and MC is an outsider and villagers don't like them.

Her mother's blood have high affinity to understand animal and certain event lead the villagers want to kill her (and mc?). The mother sacrifice herself to get killed (controlling the crocodiles to eat her) and commanding the crocodile to take the mc far away.

Eventually a man found her washed up in the river and adopter her. She eventually end up going to academic from neighboring kingdom who take care of magical beast too (I think its a bird or hippogriff? I don't remember)
Kemono no Souja, a very good manga ! On mangadex there is no update but don't worry the manga is still being translated !

Users who are viewing this thread