Looking for a forgotten title, please help

Dex-chan lover
Details that I remember. (might be wrong tho, it's been years)

1. It has some slice of life and sci-fi element. perhaps post-apocalyptic as well?
Iirc, Earth was abandoned.
tried combing mangadex for those individual tags but no luck.

2. Researchers/explorers(?) (four in a group, I think) were sent down to Earth from a spaceship in orbit to survey Earth's environment

3. The focus group was assigned to Japan area

4. They did the survey properly at first (or only some of them) but after a while, vacation mode took over. (Earth became beautiful due to no human activity)

5. At one time, the group got into trouble because they ate natural foodstuff that can be found on Earth instead of foodpacks they brought. Remember survey? They were supposed to evaluate Earth's environment and what they ate can be hazardous

6. I think they got into another trouble because they were late in sending their periodic report, vacation mode and all that

7. What they ate was also monitored and it was part of the data sent in the periodic report. They were recalled to the space ship for that reason and banned from further survey activity until cleared of all (iirc) contamination and potential hazard from eating organic food

Users who are viewing this thread