Looking for a manga about the hero and demon queen being sisters

There was a manga where the MC finds two abandoned girls in the forest or somewhere, and they end up being the hero and the demon queen, they both have marks on their hands to symbolize this. He ends up raising them both as his daughters.

Dex-chan lover
There was a manga where the MC finds two abandoned girls in the forest or somewhere, and they end up being the hero and the demon queen, they both have marks on their hands to symbolize this. He ends up raising them both as his daughters.
Need more info
Do u remember vaguely about the title name? What is/are the key word(s)?
Is it Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc?
Is it safe, sugestive, etc?
Is it an adaptation or not?
Is it an isekai, is it a slice of life, is it a comedy?
Is it a loli or not?

From what I remember it was a Japanese manga, style looked similar to the standard japanese isekai manga. I have no recollection of the title or any keywords. It's completely safe, not suggestive, the MC treats them like his daughters and they're both just kids. It is an isekai manga. A bit more about the plot that I remember is that some of the king's soldiers were sent into the village to find the hero by looking at people and checking if they have the hero mark, and the MC had to find a way to hide that mark on her hand.

This looks cool! But unfortunately, not the one I was referring too. I hope I can find it someday lol, but I'm gonna read this as well, thanks for the find. In the one I read, the MC didn't get transported to that world but is just a normal citizen, and the two girls look very different and aren't twins.

Users who are viewing this thread