Looking for a manga/oneshot (with a girl that can see the "red string of fate")

Aggregator gang
read this several years ago on either old Dex or Batoto, but can't seem to find it again..

A high school romcom, where the gimmick is that the tsundere heroine has the ability to see the red string connecting people. For whatever reason, she and MC start a love consultation club, where they cheese the game by using her ability, and guide students to their fated persons. The obvious twist at the end is that the heroine's red string connects with the MC, and that's why she's being so tsundere towards him.

Megane-chan no Akai ito matches your description except for the tsundere part. Chibi manga removed the chapter from MD, just google the name to read on one of the aggregator sites.

Aggregator gang
Megane-chan no Akai ito matches your description except for the tsundere part. Chibi manga removed the chapter from MD, just google the name to read on one of the aggregator sites.
Thank you! That's probably it.

I might've mixed the premise with another series about the tsundere aspect. But I also remembered it being a shonen instead of a shoujo manga 😅 well it's probably been almost a decade since I read it. Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread