Looking for A Manga Title

I'm currently looking for a three different manga title with a different genre.

The first one is action / sci fi I guess, it's about an organization to protect Japan from monsters or something, I don't really remember the actual plotline. The main character is a student who is secretly a part of said organization, and the battles always consists of squads? I think the main character is a strategist or a defender, since he's using a defensive skills. He has a female teammates with unnaturally large energy that makes her a fearsome sniper (I don't really remember if she's actually a sniper or not, but the large energy is true). Main character is a glasses guy with a short hair, female partner also has short hair but always have this flat smiling kind of emotion on her face.

The second one is a comedy genre with plot revolving around 4 college friends fooling around inside college dorm. It has a lot of ecchi elements too, like making a boob model from a clay just to wonder how it feels to rub a boob lmao.

The last one is something related to school/comedy/ecchi I guess? I don't really remember the actual plot line, but as far as I remember main character is a teacher that's recently employed. There is a scene that is actually fucked up in a funny kind of way. There's this group of three who actually has their own quirks, and one of them has a huge flipping dong, like a torpedo sized dong, and when one of female students trying to learn a wind instrument, he tried to shove his torpedo sized dong to said female students mouth but failed to do so since he's passed out from all the blood that's rushing to his dong lmfao.

Any help about this question appreciated! Especially the first two manga, the last one is kind of blurry for me to remember I might mistaken it with another NSFW manga lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread