Looking For a Manga

Hello, my friend described a manga to me and then refused to tell me the title. -_-

She only told me about a single scene from it but I think it's kind of distinctive enough for someone to remember it.

A boy (student-aged) has a crush on their friend (or he wants to tell him that he's gay) and wants to confess. They are at the gay student's house. He is about to confess but then the gay boy's brother shows up and asks the friend what he thinks about gay people. The friend says something to the effect of "Uh, I have nothing wrong with it but I think I would be uncomfortable if they were around me (or they were my friend).

The brother then tells the friend, "Well, I'm gay and I'm uncomfortable with homophobic people." The friend leaves. Brother goes on to prove his point to gay student, that you can't just tell people.

Next day, the friend comes up and says they went home and looked up everything about LGBTQAI stuff online. He didn't like being called homophobic? He takes off his pants and he's wearing rainbow shorts or underwear and announces he's ready for his first pride parade. A teacher is clapping behind him and tells them it's time for class.

So the first part is pretty standard but I think the last bits are unusual enough, so if anyone has any idea...

Any help is appreciated. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread