looking for a manhwa

so it’s set in modern time og world is modern and fl isekai to modern world female lead is a novel writer and she gets sent a mattress from a fan and after she sleeps on it she gets isekaied into the novel she wrote and wakes up in novels ml house and it was like an aquarium outside of the room and her phone came with her and it kinda connects her to her og world through her novel and whatever she does her novel changed and gets more views (also later on in the manhwa she gets a job with both ml and the butler catches her reading her own novel lol) also she's basically the villainess of the novel and there's 2 mls, one being the novels ml and the second being that guys butler! and later on we find out that it was actually the butler who most likely sent her the mattress bc he knows a lot about her and how she got there. last time i read it i remember fl and i think ml2 (ml1 novels ml, ml2 butler) we're going around town or smth checking on peoples houses trying to get them all to move out and one of the people were using their urine as fertiliser and the last ladys house they went to, her husband had died and he liked fishing idfk and anywho last thing i remember a bunch of boxes fell on fl and ml2 (the butler has long back/blue hair and i’m pretty sure the fl has either pink/blonde or just light coloured hair)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread