Looking for an Idol - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Last chance at goodbye

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Iwata really screwed it all up. I hope Chika can finally move on and get the relationship she deserves instead of... that.

Iwata is seriously the biggest little shit. Is there ANYTHING he won’t run to shatter his glass jaw on?

Group Leader
Awww, this chapter was full of feelings. I just love how "corny 80s" this manga feels, but makes it work. I wasn't even alive when this manga was written, and my knowledge of the period comes from work that often parody the 80s. So, reading an authentic work from that period has been a great experience for me.

Also, the way it handles romance is just what I expect from a romance story, but can't find. I love the characterization in Idol.

I don't talk about this manga with every chapter, but know that each chapter is making me really happy.

Awww, this chapter was full of feelings. I just love how "corny 80s" this manga feels, but makes it work. I wasn't even alive when this manga was written, and my knowledge of the period comes from work that often parody the 80s. So, reading an authentic work from that period has been a great experience for me.

Also, the way it handles romance is just what I expect from a romance story, but can't find. I love the characterization in Idol.

I don't talk about this manga with every chapter, but know that each chapter is making me really happy.
You and me both. I love the feel of this. I need someone to tell me where I can find more.

Users who are viewing this thread