Looking for any recommendations.

I dont read alot of manga, and when im looking for manga I am turned off by certain things easily. I usually enjoy manga where the adventure isnt to grand, and stays wholesome.

Here are some things that I enjoyed reading

Made in Abyss
Promised Neverland
Mushishi
Kamigami no itadaki
GTO
Blame

Also does anyone know if ergo proxy had a manga, or is it just that weird standalone thing

Ergo Proxy was originally an anime but it had spin-off manga. It should be called Centzon Hitchers and Undertaker (センツォン・ヒッチャーズ&アンダーテイカー Sentson Hitchāzu & Andāteikā)

If you are looking for completed adventure manga with little to no ecchi, try Esprit, Ikoku Meiro no Croisee, InuYasha (of course), Karin (has some supernatural, she IS a vampire), Little Jumper, Marry Grave, and Samurai Usagi.

If you want more romantic and less action, but still limits on ecchi, I can recommend plenty of those as well.

Dex-chan lover
@BaroDrinksBeer

I can give some recommendations, but what things exactly turn you off from reading certain stories to narrow it down?

Dex-chan lover
In the spirtit of MiA and Neverland, Witch Hat Atlier is a good PG-13 adventure manga with elements of mystery. I think Houseki no Kuni fits that bill as well. But I'm also kind of confused about about what you do and don't like so more info will help narrow the suggestions down. 🙂

Three days of happiness, only 16 chapters. Read it right now. I' sure you wont regret.

Users who are viewing this thread