Looking For Isekai That Mc Got Betrayed By His Own Friends That Summoned With The Mc (Forgot The Title)

Code:
The mc is a man he is summoned with the other friends to the another world / isekai
and then after few days after summoned the mc do a training mission  with his fellow friends
but suddenly a powerful monster appeared , they try to flee the scene but when at the middle of the bridge they surrounded from both side , and mc use his power to help the friends & the instructor escape , but when the mc power almost exploded at the bridge , he failed to enter the carriage with his fellow friends , and finally the power make the bridge exploded and he felt to very deep pit and the mc passed out , the pit there was a place for a strong monster and it was a dungeon , when he awoke , he suddenly attacked by a strong monster and the monster eat mc hands and at that moment he want to revenge his friend that leave him behind , the mc flee the monster , and try to survie at the dungeon , and he begin to use his power to getting stronger and he defeat monster along the way , until he came back to kill the monster that eat his hand , after that he kept on going and find a woman that was sealed inside the wall, and then he freed her .

That's the short story

Yep and now i want to re read the manga but i forgot the title -.-
sorry for the bad grammar , i hope you got a glimpse of the story
Thanks ~~

Dex-chan lover
Arifutera might be the most famous one, but Dungeon Seeker also follows the line of "MC got lost in the dungeon and evolved his OP-ness". only, that one was more fucked up

but i think you're looking for Arifutera

Users who are viewing this thread