Looking for korean manga

The story starts with the MC working in his home / or an office. He decides to go take a bath, as he smells from not showering for an extended period.

He goes to a hot spring or somewhere similar. After taking a bath, the hot-spring location was selling boiled egg. He tries to take the last egg being sold and FMC gets introduced trying to buy it as well. Something like that, i remember it being an egg, maybe it was something else.

Regardless MC and FMC know each other as they dated in the past.
So after the interaction the story moves to show us what happened in the past.
They were both in college and were in love. I remember reading a few chapters and getting annoyed as why they even broke up lol. Needless to say they dont end up with each other

Dex-chan lover
Ah I think I've read this one before it sounds familiar let see if I can find it

Dex-chan lover
thank you :D

i was looking through my bookmarks... and I have so many .. already wasted a few hours

I'll assume you finished it, so what is your opinion about it?
Yeah I feel you it was on my completed list so I had to skim through to find it, funny thing is it was almost to the end of my list lol. As for the story if I remember correctly (it's been a few years)
she ends up with the blue haired guy which was annoying through out the series
and honestly that pissed me off but it was a fine read nonetheless. I wish I could go more into it but it's been a while so I vaguely remember the story.

Yeah I feel you it was on my completed list so I had to skim through to find it, funny thing is it was almost to the end of my list lol. As for the story if I remember correctly (it's been a few years)
she ends up with the blue haired guy which was annoying through out the series
and honestly that pissed me off but it was a fine read nonetheless. I wish I could go more into it but it's been a while so I vaguely remember the story.

I was also getting annoyed the more the story progressed, though will finish it this time. Thanks again for finding the series.

Users who are viewing this thread