Looking for a Manga

First time poster here. I cannot find this manga and it is driving me insane. Anyways the male MC is in a timeline where the demon race was defeated thanks to an artifact. Then he gets transported to a dark timeline where the demons have not been defeated yet and humanity fights for survival. I remember he tries to get to the artifact only to find a girl locked inside the case.

Dex-chan lover
Does the MC has a friend who has motion sickness, but the alternate timeline of said friend doesn't have motion sickness?

I know the manga you are looking for. It's called "Dark Artifact" and it's a really good dark fantasy manga. The male MC is a soldier who accidentally activates an ancient device that sends him to a parallel world where the demons are ruling and humans are enslaved. He joins a resistance group and tries to find the artifact again, hoping to return to his original world. But he discovers that the artifact is actually a seal for a powerful demon girl who is the key to the war. The manga has a lot of action, suspense, and romance. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes dark fantasy manga.

I know the manga you are looking for. It's called "Dark Artifact" and it's a really good dark fantasy manga. The male MC is a soldier who accidentally activates an ancient device that sends him to a parallel world where the demons are ruling and humans are enslaved. He joins a resistance group and tries to find the artifact again, hoping to return to his original world. But he discovers that the artifact is actually a seal for a powerful demon girl who is the key to the war. The manga has a lot of action, suspense, and romance. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes dark fantasy manga.
Hello, can you tell me where to read this? Is it from devianart? since i can't find anything about this in any normal manga site

This actually sounds interesting. I'm gonna go check it out.

Edit: I couldn't find anything on it. It sounds really good. Could it have another name?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread