Looking for manga/oneshot

It was released some time ago and I think it was a oneshot. Just remembered it and it has been bugging me now.

From what I can remember is that there is a guy who was cooking for a woman. I think she asks him to marry her or something because his food is delicious and she would like to eat it whenever she comes back from work. He refuses as he is obsessed with his work (might be a office worker or work for a black company).

She finds this funny/humorous and instead offers him to work for her as she has a much higher paying job than him. Pretty sure she asks him to essentially a become house-husband without saying it to convince him that this is a legit job. He is considering and eventually accepts.

It pretty much ends with them getting hitched and having children. She is feeding one of the kids and saying that their father's food is the best and the father, who just finished cooking, comes with more meals. I think there is a kid on his back.

Unfortunately, this is all I can remember. It's just one chapter/oneshot and not a whole series.

Users who are viewing this thread