Looking for this 2 body swap genre ?

1. MC was highschool girl who was bullied by a group of girls. When mc wake up, she was in body of the leader of the girl bully that bullied her. The leader bully girl end up in mc body so they body swapped. MC was confused and act timid in the bully body at school. The bully who was in mc body was bullied by her group of friend, she fight back and trashed them. The bully girl then mad at mc and forced her to stand up for herself because if not she will bullied again and she do not want see her own body(the bully girl body) get looked down and bullied. This was kinda yuri manga

2. This is korean webtoon, the story was about a holy maiden or we can call her saintess who do her job properly to help people, she was smart and not naive. There is a handsome man who sleeps with many women and a playboy. Both the holy maiden and the handsome man did not know each other, they even live far away. But one day the holy maiden feels sleepy when she sit in her room , when she open her eyes, she saw a naked woman in front of her trying to seduce her. She was shocked and pushed the woman back, and the woman was mad saying did not they want to make love. MC then realized she was not in her own body, and was in the handsome man body. She did not know who this man is , and run, left the woman who try to seduce her. She then realized she has been body swapped, so the man was also in the holy maiden body. I only read chapter 1 , so i did not know the handsome man reaction on the holy maiden body.

Supporter
@ark-exodia3
1st one might be this
https://mangadex.org/title/40550/switched-girls

2nd one is this
https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/crossingcode

@Yatsuki for the second one it is right but the first one is not switched girl , it was not web toon and a normal manga, also she was switched with her bully, not the popular girl in her school, but thanks anyway. Appreciated it.

Edit :

Never mind that, my friend helped me look for it, he told me it is hentai called I Turned Into the Girl Who Bullied Me

dunno how in the hell he managed to find it, he tell me he read many hentai and have good memory, okay that's amazing haha

Users who are viewing this thread