Looking for this student teacher manga

Dex-chan lover
It’s a a fairly old manga maybe 10+ years old I remember this having heavy drama and decided to read it until I am mentally ready to read said manga

The reason why I needed mental preparation is the fact that it’s a lot more serious than most student teacher manga where the solution is always just waiting until graduation shenanigan. Cause in that manga they did not wait for graduation and got the student pregnant i know I only ready maybe 10-15 chapters of it I believe it has 100+ chapters but I could be wrong i know one of the reason why I put it on hold is because it was a long read.

It mostly shows their life after the teacher lost his job and the student quit school and start living together with the baby and sprinkle in some flashback and suffering.

Supporter
@greatninja3
This manga fits most of your description (sensei fired, daily lives with baby, flashbacks etc), except for the part of it being a long series so maybe it's not this one...

https://mangadex.org/title/1894/ichigo-no-gakkou

You should also search for Student teacher relationship tag on manga updates to see if you can find it.

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki this is it I guess I got the long series description with another manga that’s in my subconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread