Looks Are All You Need - Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Fed-Kun's army
And then, his story begins.
All the girls gossiping about him, a senpai notice him, a boy/girls claiming to be his rivals bla bla, his lil sis got notice for her voice, lil sis don't like being there cus all the voice near her is disgustang, he want to save his lil sis, then got into competitive singing, and he needs a team of 4 or 5 people. And became no 1 in the academy.
Ps: all the girl in there is plain looking tho, they're just jealous of mc lil sis cus she is unique looking one.
JUSTICE FOR LIL SISTERRRR!!!
LET HER SLEEP COMFORTABLY!

Dex-chan lover
I guessing they are both going to be shunned next chapter for being scholarship students?

Dex-chan lover
well I am a geek,
so this is how I misread it when I first saw the title

1*d41DR9IWuuF_y-k8Iff4HA.png

Contributor
So how come the older brother is in the same class as her? Even if they both dropped out at the same time they should have completed different amounts of schooling.

Dex-chan lover
its your typical "loser goes to high ranked high school with a bunch of hot people and gets a harem" BUT this time with No Game No Life.

Dex-chan lover
You know? The problem with being a genius is people would envy you and hate you for it.

Therefore, if you have a thick skin as a genius, you'd basically solve all of your basic problems. The rest of just have to socialize well and produce good products.

Supporter
This is just classroom of the elite, any1 knows if it turns into a enjoyable story later on ?

Dex-chan lover
So how come the older brother is in the same class as her? Even if they both dropped out at the same time they should have completed different amounts of schooling.
The CapableScoutMan did say he'll do anything as long as he get to scout them. And putting both of them in the same class while being a famous person? Gotta be easy for sure. He probably just need to ask the school's chairman along with some "I heard you love this expensive sake and manjuu so I bought it for you wink wink" and BAM problems solved.

I guessing they are both going to be shunned next chapter for being scholarship students?
I'm leaning more on others getting envious on the siblings. Assuming that the CapableScoutMan is indeed some sort of "golden ticket" to be the top in entertainment biz and they finally knew about it and the fact that the sibling get scouted by him.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I see no one mention it, but you can listen to the song "Laughing at the Botton of the Ocean" or "Omnidirectional lost Ones Catalog" (this is the official translation from the LN, i believed) here : the song

Users who are viewing this thread