Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I'll Loaf Around …

Dex-chan lover
@krzywasabi ML's an ongoing mystery in the WN so far. The author even confirmed via Twitter that he's a walking spoiler, so it'll be some time before readers get insight into his thoughts and feelings.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links on mangadex, but if you google search 'novelupdates light novel The Villain Daughter Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (Hostage) in a Former Enemy Country' you should be able to find it

Is this the first time it was shown that the name of Rishe country is Almitti or did I totally miss that in the novel?

she is a mary sue in a sense but at least her prowess has some backing and is not just a "she can do it because she is the protagonist and power of friendship", i really like her and her former knowledge is useful without it being a isekai as an explanation.

Can't wait for the update. She may be mary sue, but at least it makes sense in context. I mean, if you've been living an extra 30 years, looping and lopping again, not knowing those kinds of things might as well be called wasted lives.

Is she really a mary sue though? I mean etymologically, she is. But she basically had to work hard to master her 'Abilities' for each and every at least 5 years in her 6 previous cycle of lives, its not like the other reincarnated/isekai mc where they suddenly had godlike healing/magic/battle powers for no damn reason.

Users who are viewing this thread