Loop kara Nukedasenai Akuyaku Reijou wa, Akiramete Suki Katte Ikiru Koto ni Kimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Head of the family day (1)

Dex-chan lover
She should just have her father commit suicide from 5 bullets to the back of the neck (if you catch my drift) for her safety to be honest, it's not like he didn't do the same to her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no master of business, but it doesn't seem that wise to me to "shadow cage" all of the family head's that had business dealing with your family prior to becoming head. Especially since she mentioned that a lot of their family's power comes from being a merchant family.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no master of business, but it doesn't seem that wise to me to "shadow cage" all of the family head's that had business dealing with your family prior to becoming head. Especially since she mentioned that a lot of their family's power comes from being a merchant family.
She said she sent him back and the father implied he was sent home after that, so I think the shadows simply kicked him out of the house.

Dex-chan lover
Breaking contracts on day 1 without any idea whether they were worthwhile. Must have been inspired by Elon :finnawoke::fml::slap:

I'm expecting that she'll avoid all most deleterious consequences of her actions because plot armor, but still...makes her harder to root for, even if she is supposed to be a villainess.

Double-page supporter
She should just have her father commit suicide from 5 bullets to the back of the neck (if you catch my drift) for her safety to be honest, it's not like he didn't do the same to her.
Honestly at first I thought the same, but now I think that having him emasculated and become a prisoner in his own house by the person he hated the most is probably a WAY WORSE punishment than death.

Dex-chan lover
Breaking contracts on day 1 without any idea whether they were worthwhile. Must have been inspired by Elon :finnawoke::fml::slap:

I'm expecting that she'll avoid all most deleterious consequences of her actions because plot armor, but still...makes her harder to root for, even if she is supposed to be a villainess.
She canceled appointments and deals, not contracts, there's a difference: Appointments are simple meetups, so they (normally) have no repercusions, not to mention she canceled all those aimed towards her father, not towards her or her house (as in, aimed at the family and not the guy). Deals are unwritten and not-legally binding, so if they were important then the people involved will try and talk to her in order to get them again. Contracts, however, ARE the ones she didn't, or more like couldn't, break on command... though she likely won't have to, since usually those are appointed towards the person or the company, not towards the family name.

Long-story short, it was a combination of a power move, a way to make the change in administration known and a way to prevent shit like what just happened to happen again.

Though I do agree with you that such simple solution to a potentially complex issue SHOULD have consequences, but seeing those in a mid-low villainess manga is asking for too much.

Users who are viewing this thread