Lord Baby Runs a Romance Fantasy With Cash (Promo) - PROMO

Double-page supporter
OMG I was just looking at this on kakaopage the other day!! Thanks for scanlating it

Group Leader
I'm sobbing. It's so self-aware of the common reincarnation tropes ahahaha.

Another world of Handsome dad and brother (slave for their little Angel) here to be explored!!! I am waiting for more chapter xD

Ps: I am really excited about this one, Don't leave me hanging~

The dad looks like dark Claude (what was his name again? Anastacius??), and she is too cute. Hope this gets a full webtoon one day.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason I'm not excited about this. I like the cliché reincarnation where the MC wants to leave the original body owner's lifestyle behind and change her fate but I'm not excited about stories where the MC is super eager to be reincarnated and is blinded just by looks

Fed-Kun's army
WHY DID THE ART LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE WMMAP??! XD
demm.. all of them are Hot!!
Hot DADDY, HOT BROTHERS, and Hot ML???

Why is it that these are always promos when you can't even read the novel because it hasn't been translated what is the point in translating a promo 😭😭

@Angelicsailor I totally get it but at the same time, it could be to bring the novel to somebody or a group's attention? And maybe they decide to translate it *insert begging eyes emoticon*

Fed-Kun's army
cries i want to read this... i'm easy.... why... it looks fun....

adlfksdfsjlkfd that last page killed me hahah THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THIS sdkljdlkj <3333

This one looks really interesting I even want to read the novel version >m< but I can't find it anywhere T^T

If anyone knows the link 🤲🤲🤲 can I have please 👉👈🥺

so basically who made me a princess but different kinda . . . someone send me a link where i can read novel plz ty ty <3

Another promo manhwa that looks so damn interesting, please serialization this promo 😭 😭😭 that art style is just damn my style

Users who are viewing this thread