Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 0

Dex-chan lover
... This is wrong... This one should be the chapter one, and the current chapter one should be chapter 0 or prologue!

Dex-chan lover
@BeastScans ... Are you serious? that mess of a chapter is chapter 1 and this proper chapter is chapter 0???

I can't process this

Group Leader
@anzuda Nope, they are totally Separate, Already exciting Chapter 1 was just introduction, you can say it's Chapter 0 and the new one I uploaded is Chapter 0.1, they are not the Chapter 1 but prologue.

Fed-Kun's army
300px-Peace_Was_Never_an_Option.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is a real prologue worth reading.
I hate when some webtoons take some parts of chapters to make a promo out of it and spoil what will happen and people call it "prologue". No this is called promo, not a prologue.

Dex-chan lover
do you know what happened to that who was always made fun of by everyone? He turned into Shubangelion

Dex-chan lover
That's one beautiful knight. If I was a lord and had a knight like that serving me, I'd hesitate to send her to battles, unless she was super powerful. Hiring an artist to paint a portrait of her would be more appropriate.

@tonie Indeed. I vaguely remember one manhua, though I don't remember the name, which had a Chapter 0. Naively I started reading it, only to be served spoilers from like a dozen of the first real chapters. It was insane. After that I've always feared checking out anything called Chapter 0 or Prologue with manhua series.

Aggregator gang
Seems cute.. But how did he get such a beautiful blonde knight following him ? Shame she couldnt run up and kill that bitch old lady.

Users who are viewing this thread