Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 1

well you know this is kind off nice
a funny mc, but not stupid but clever, handsome too, and he have a beautiful girl loyal all to himself
what more could we ask for?

The lord is just wants to govern the city but push the responsibility to someone else when something bad is happening.

Double-page supporter
er....... I confused alot by this chapter.. so lets start

1. He upset his father ? but convinced him to give him land to live on ? As in rule ?
2A. its Territory nobody wants cause its borders the demons ? It would mean constant raiding from the demons and threat of invasion ?
2B. So wouldnt it need a military presence ? They explained it being poor, but why do they say hardly anyone has fled the town if there is no military presence ? The MC brang up the point at least at the end, who defends the town ?
3. ???
4. Is the knight girl really any good ? How good would she be against the demons ?
5. So tehre is at least some government body, but I guess they corrupt as hell. Well I assume MC will take over.
6. Actually think this could be pretty good if its about him turning this rabble of a town into a grand city (or fort city). Thus recruits and trains many more beautiful knights ^_~ to be part of the military/ his private army.

Users who are viewing this thread