Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 12

Group Leader
Time to burn traitor bitch
3Hqw.gif

ivv

Dex-chan lover
holee shyt, its almost the same in the self mtl i did last week..
no, im not saying the translation is bad.
I mean is, the accuracy of mtl is getting better its scary.

wow, he declare himself as "a man of culture" xD ahahha. Oh damn that last page, he freakingly did it, rather than betray, this man exceed my expectaition in many ways.

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite understand that crossdressing performer's problem. Who's going to get the 10,000 gold, huh? If he was a free person before, then how come he now suddenly needs to pay someone 10,000 gold to be free again? It seems to me he could just walk away if he knows he can escape. There would be zero honour lost. If he went to Yuxi, it might actually be beneficial for the MC. If someone comes to snatch him back, he could just get rid of that whoever someone. It's better to fight on his own turf than far away. After all, he agreed on the need to fight. So, it would be doubly stupid to pay his enemy 10,000 gold.

Btw, can that woman represent two factions in the competition? Who's the final winner? The dudes need to fight each other after she wins to see who claims the prize. Luckily the MC is secretly strong.

Double-page supporter
Well I did say it was sus right ? right.. and MC went full steam ahead... What a blunder he made huh. Now the girl hes been training is a complete fraud ready to sabotage everything. how does he expect to win now lol. Not bringing his Knight girl was his blunder (she'd win this comp hands down or up)

Also, he going full homo and will carry him away in a princess carry lol ?

@Kaarme yeah agree. His knight girl seems really powerful,. and they've already said in the lore having a spellcaster is like a military WMD. And we know the MC is trying to turn his peasants into a military militia. Wont be easy to take him back. Why waste the money when he was just made courtesan and hes not "officially" on the market. MC has a place where he wants him and the term of upcomming war has already been raised in the air. Looks like its unavoidable. This is not counting the MC seems strong, even tho hes been acting weak.

Users who are viewing this thread