Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 4

I don't understand the last part? is it because those people are the type of just sit there and enjoy entertainment and not do anything?

Aggregator gang
please stop adding jokes into the translations, it makes them seem so fucking shitty

I know that you want to add jokes to your translations but DAMN. People don't have the same sense of humour that you do. Stop adding jokes to your translations or your pp smol.

Double-page supporter
Was getting a little iriatated he was just going to let them go.... but when he issued "kill them" I was more relieved than anything :D Boy did us proud.
Dam that girl really is a beast. <3 her. Finished them off like a boss. What a nice subordinate he has.

@Pootinator your pp is smol

Jokes are fine but why ruin it by overusing it? This is not the first manhwa translated by madcst where pp jokes were used. At first it was hilarious but clearly it's being overused and it's starting to degrade stories (since there are multiple instances) and the credibility of the translator himself.

Your pp smol. lul

At any rate, I dig this MC, sending those corrupted nobles with half their money, then off'ng them made for a perfect scenario build that he can sell to the masses.
Brilliant. I was initially disappointed, because I thought it was gonna be another "justice driven mc who won't kill", glad I was wrong on that!

Users who are viewing this thread