Loser

_S_

Contributor
pretty enjoyable read so far, can only hope it gets better from here.

_S_

Contributor
Wow. I feel sorry for the woman just after money. I like this author.

_S_

Contributor
hawk38, I see what you mean. it looks like it's about to become a mess. -_-

Just reading because I want to see that bitch get what she deserves, the rest is pure garbage

Power Uploader
Seeing the views... its a bit niche i ghess :p i am curious though what the plot will be.

Fed-Kun's army
The plot is not too stupid, but the characters are. For some reason Korean fiction tends to abandon all logic to create drama.
The art is gorgeous, though, in typical H manhwa style. I wish japanese mangakas could draw like that...

it just keeps getting worse and worse...there goes the "new" ceo's signing bonus and position. Obviously that's a flag for something bad to come his way... I don't recall if the divorce was ever finalized...hopefully it was, but then again I've got a feeling his gf might end up being used as bait to get his money. Feels bad for the gf man...wtf.

Logic and options out of the window...many different ways this whole prostitution could've been prevented. He already knew she did this kind of work prior...she should've been fuck you to the guy and ran.

Contributor
Actually, i just read this manga for the departement head (now director), i just like his character, the best friend for our Mc since the beginning.

And yeah, the next arc will be painful to read, with this Blondie dude forcng her to prostitute herself + the Ex-wife gold-digger who want to get back to his pants.

I feel so bad for that girl. It's probably going to get a lot worse but I hope things work out. It felt really nice to see the ex-wife and the director get their comeuppance. I'll probably drop it if it gets too painful to read. How much worse is it going to get?

Edit: ok, I found it and it's currently at 73 chapters.

The RAWs are over here: https://funitoon.com/bbs/toon_detail.php?seq=246

Can't find it at TOPToon, maybe because you need an account for the age filter?

Holy shit. This is the first time I skip all those H-scenes and scroll fast to read what happened next. I tell you, even without those scenes this manhwa has a good story. I'm glad I found this manhwa.

Contributor
The description made me think of that "beta uprising" meme. Let's see what it has in store.

Users who are viewing this thread