Lost At The End Of The World - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
such a promising start and it crashed and burned so quickly... how to ruin your story with one chapter, just say that it's all a game, it's all make-believe, none of it actually mattered. the dead aren't dead or were just NPC's.
it just takes all the intensity out of the story.

So everyone is a player or everyone is an NPC and some of them is a player?

Dex-chan lover
mmmmmm don't know.... will have to see 10 something chapters before knowing it is worth reading

Dex-chan lover
not counting the times I get yeeebated into reading gay yaoi / yuri stuff (cuz ppl like to mis tag shit) this is actually the fastest time I ever dropped a series.

lataaaaaaaaaaa bitch

Double-page supporter
So its just VR....... While I would like to see more to get an understanding of whats going on, or more to how this game works, the TL said he just dropped it... So thats the end..... left in the confusion ><

Group Leader
@Velsy Temporarily dropped unless another group shows interest. I'm in talks with someone who can read Chinese to potentially continue, but it's not a done deal yet.

Contributor
That kinda ruined the whole dilemma saying it's from a VR game.
Then, that is to see if the players who are dead inside the game are also dead in the real life or not.

Fed-Kun's army
I gave up when I saw the cat eared boy smoking while half his face, his mouth included, is covered by bandages...

Users who are viewing this thread