LOSTEND - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a great concept but the author still fucked it up, this manga became so boring and uninteresting I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
If they're willing to threaten a girl with death to compel her to be a prostitute against her will, then why wouldn't they just rape her anyway when she says no??
Oddly honorable and considerate
Imagine the Japanese army during world war 2 kidnapping korean women and telling them " you must have sex with all these men" then when some of them said "no" . the japanese soldiers were just like "ok we'll respect your wish to preserve your chastity and kill you"

Dex-chan lover
Most people won't change unless they're punched in the face by the reality of the situation. Adapt or die.
People woke too when soldiers started depriving them of food because of some fake disease 2 years ago. They even sacked their cats brutally and mauled the pet dogs in the head.

Dex-chan lover
If they're willing to threaten a girl with death to compel her to be a prostitute against her will, then why wouldn't they just rape her anyway when she says no??
Imagine the Japanese army during world war 2 kidnapping korean women and telling them " you must have sex with all these men" then when some of them said "no" . the japanese soldiers were just like "ok we'll respect your wish to preserve your chastity and kill you"
You know death is not the only option - there was a russian woman who got her insides reversed just for an experiment. They even pictured it in their manchurian labs in ww2..

Dex-chan lover
That side eye is kinda scary, even if the man it's attached to is 99% pathetic.
He can do what he needs to do in a society of "helping each other out." I guess his part is to "take them all out."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga has a great concept but the author still fucked it up, this manga became so boring and uninteresting I'm impressed.
Chapter 18 showed some clues why there are no women in the village - this is the answer.

Continuous raping of women turns them into end humans.

Dex-chan lover
ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Now I know that village is actually an inmate paradise. Made for and specifically for criminals who have no use of the current world.

I guess the ones that turned into end humans were once femboys used both food and sex.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That side eye is kinda scary, even if the man it's attached to is 99% pathetic.
Imagine an almost-end-human returning to the living. The place WOULD BE LIVING HELL. Maybe it will become like China or Russia or some desert country.

Dex-chan lover
Even if f-ked up it can linger for a decade - e.g. Ingo Islands is still ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
When will Jun realize Kujo is wearing the boyfriend's jacket???

I guess it's too dirty so no one realizes.

They might have done that ... and it immediately turned a woman into an end human. Breaking the spirit turns one into an end human after all ... so they must make her eat sperm willingly.

Users who are viewing this thread