Love After World Domination - Ch. 31 - I was Already Captivated by You

Dex-chan lover
Having just finished it off site, I agree with the others: great series, ends too soon. Still, for a rushed ending it doesn't do too badly, it just could have used some more time to breathe.

Dex-chan lover
The manga already been translated to the last chapter. You can check it from the link on pg 1.

Or you can use this if you are lazy
Manganelo.tv/chapter/manga-fs983301/chapter-31.5

Thank you for the link.

Dex-chan lover
finished it through a website elsewhere when it was suddenly updated(just didnt want to mention it few chapters back since it might be against the ToS of MD), well at least the end chapter was decent at least.

and i really liked this couple, big trust with each other.

Dex-chan lover
The manga already been translated to the last chapter. You can check it from the link on pg 1.

Or you can use this if you are lazy
Manganelo.tv/chapter/manga-fs983301/chapter-31.5

Wait really? REALLY? :meguupog:

OH FUCK YEAH BROTHA! Those last two fucking chapters... and the full page in #36? I get that the author had to finalize this somehow, and boy did he deliver. Rushed? Sure. Satisfying? I mean we got to see them finally go public and everyone overthrows the world happily ever after. 10/10, would ride Mr. Bones Wild Ride again.

Dex-chan lover
Two kaiser is still a better 6th member than her
AmazingMarriedJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

BEGONE THOT

YOU ARE THE WORST EXAMPLE OF A 6TH RANGER

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the good translation as always, and the notice!

Dex-chan lover
Loved the realisation that all her 'skills' are purely theoretical and she has no idea what she's actually doing.

I'm hoping next chapter is Desumi comes over, new girl gets bitchy, flaunts her wealth, intellect and power and then learns what real power from a single tap from our mighty Reaper Princess. A bit of jealousy on her part but she knows Fudo isn't that kind of guy and things are resolved quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Wait really? REALLY? :meguupog:

OH FUCK YEAH BROTHA! Those last two fucking chapters... and the full page in #36? I get that the author had to finalize this somehow, and boy did he deliver. Rushed? Sure. Satisfying? I mean we got to see them finally go public and everyone overthrows the world happily ever after. 10/10, would ride Mr. Bones Wild Ride again.

The last 3 chapters! Mangaka are generally given 3-4 issues notice before they get dropped. Although it’s not uncommon for stuff to have gone to the printers before the notice is give.

In fact I’m pretty sure the mangaka new about the likelihood of cancellation long before then as chapter 32 completely down plays chapter 31 cliffhanger which is feels like an about face too me.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder this got axed lmao. This sudden forced drama, yeahhhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
was... was this shit really necessary? Surely not, right? There surely wasn't any need for a new character whose sole purpose is to create momentary drama, wasting chapters?

zzz

Dex-chan lover
A shame the final chapters were not uploaded here, i wish i could see the comments on those as well

Dex-chan lover
Femcel with an apparent IQ of 180 is too blockheaded to realize she has NO SKILLS, NO GAME, NO CHANCE and goes in for the kill anyway. I can't wait to see her struggle for survival against Desumi lol

Dex-chan lover
Then ending was rushed, but at least was a great ending
Also a bit of spolier
Gekko wins, and yeah they reveal their dating

Dex-chan lover
Why is she just randomly walking by at the exact moment another woman is holding him? It's a needless misunderstanding after he clearly set boundaries. Does anyone like these misunderstanding?
Also girls like her r just fucking annoying, like fuck off u brat, and then they’ll be the type to say “he’s mine”, no bitch he ain’t, he’s hers

And hopefully Desu handles it like that “I trust him, but u, u I don’t, so would u mind getting the fuck off of him”

Users who are viewing this thread