Love After World Domination

Aggregator gang
This has potential. Art is good too.

Though it lacks world building, it’s mainly focused on those two

Group Leader
Aah dam even the raws are slow ... guess good series take it slow huh ...

Double-page supporter
Feels like a combo between Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san and Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet. Love it so far.

I thought it would be about two enemies slowly falling in love (like a properly done Reylo), but instead it starts with dating, so all the actual romance is done. IMO a really wasted premise.

I love the concept of a tokusatsu hero and villain falling for each other, it just sucks that so many of the manga based on it either all end early or get axed.

@dube If you think romance ends with starting a relationship you don't understand romance. That's when romance *begins*.

@TwoHeavens
No. I meant actual genre. Romance genre is always about longing or drama otherwise it doesn’t work as a story and is pointless. 90% of the power of this genre is ‘shipping’ couples. That’s what creates excitement. There is a reason why majority of the non-dramatic romance stories pretty much ends immediately when the couple starts dating.

all i can take from this is like a fanfiction or doujinshi for Iida x Ochako😭 lolololol especially in chapter 3, when Fundou wearing glasses and being a muscle freak. I dont read MHA but damn lolololololol i cannot unsee this help

they added it on MAL
https://myanimelist.net/manga/123362/Koi_wa_Sekai_Seifuku_no_Ato_de?q=love%20after%20world%20domination

Users who are viewing this thread