Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Rapport Building

Dex-chan lover
I want to comment what I thought about translator picture credit.
1. the deer from adventure time
2. chihayafuru. I know it's not the exact same gate
3. Ho-oh and the three beast (raikou, entei, suicune) from Pokemon adventures
4. Unyuu's house from sket dance (the one unyuu got is much bigger tho)

It's completely wrong but these came into my mind

Seems to me that the 2 cupids are actually hindering their progress instead of helping.

These 2 would have likely already fucked had it not been for their guides holding them back.

Tanuki-kun chap next?
Holding them back? Seki is the one getting held back by Pon, for his own good mind you, and Kon is constantly pushing Mari to actually do something. Remember chapter 2? We've seen how these two would get along without their cupids influence, Seki tries to get in Mari's pants in 5 seconds, and Mari bolts.

Dex-chan lover
Holding them back? Seki is the one getting held back by Pon, for his own good mind you, and Kon is constantly pushing Mari to actually do something. Remember chapter 2? We've seen how these two would get along without their cupids influence, Seki tries to get in Mari's pants in 5 seconds, and Mari bolts.
You make a good point yeah, not sure what the hell I was high on.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the guy's motivation wasn't just banging her. He'd be much more likable rather than just a hentai protag the author stapled contradictory morals onto to make him not just a walking sex offender.

Dex-chan lover
this is a story about making the two protagonists accidentally fall in love with each other, the heroes are there too ig

Dex-chan lover
I think I'll come back if this series blew up down the line. But so far this has been a miss from Aka. Guess Aka got lucky with Kaguya and OnK.

Dex-chan lover
naw bro spying on highschoolers in school through the window from the building next door

Users who are viewing this thread