Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Memories

Dex-chan lover
I sense a backstory about her not being able to go out to school to socialize much in the past.

Random guesses:

-Controlling parents
-She has some illness that forced to her be at a hospital
-Trauma with boys in the past
-Social anxiety

Anyone have any other ideas of what her backstory is?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I sense a backstory about her not being able to go out to school to socialize much in the past.

Random guesses:

-Controlling parents
-She has some illness that forced to her be at a hospital
-Trauma with boys in the past
-Social anxiety

Anyone have any other ideas of what her backstory is?
betrayed by her close(male) friend i guess

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like it's talking in circles to pad for time without arriving at any new destination. Although we do get the start of something and a hint of where it's going.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if your now-to-be lover remembered you as
“But he fapped to a man in the past didn’t he?”
For the entire time of her life just because you messed up once it’d suck. I can understand. I can understand.

Imagine if your now-to-be lover remembered you as
“But he fapped to a man in the past didn’t he?”
For the entire time of her life just because you messed up once it’d suck. I can understand. I can understand.
I can understand also. It sucks when you have this moment where people would remember you for (that could be stupid) and you are just cringing it all night long.

Dex-chan lover
Mari must really feel lonely if a friend talking about boys changed her entire perception of that person. It's interesting how Mari just spontaneously talked about love. Both Kokon and Kengo never expected that, and thus had to adjust on the fly to do something about it.

Mari must have had some real issues with betrayal in the past, but how come? Did her father betray her mother? Did she never get bullied by fake friends. Seki's right that she probably would despise someone like him, who would fake his personality to get close to her.

I wonder what Kokon found about Mari that made her realize her job was hard?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Common Seki W
Chapter 2: I hated his guts he was just a horny playboy teenage boy
Chapter 4 or 5 when he talks that his mom taught him respect for women: okay maybe I misunderstood him
Last chapter: absolutely best boy he looks like threatening playboy but is such a nice guy with his fellow bros.
This chapter holy shit: he totally understands that Mari has high chance to hate him for what he is doing (hiding his naughty confident side) and is really bothered by that bc he fell in love with her at the first sight!

Users who are viewing this thread